About This Course
To bridge the gap between arising demand for the right talent and the unavailability of supply for the same in the real estate and construction sector, thereby creating entrepreneurial and gainful employment opportunities for any aspiring learner and professional who wishes to get into this sector. Our programmer carves ready global professionals possessing a good mix of technical, management, and administrative abilities to create immense value to the sector.
Enhance Your Career Prospects with IREF’s Real Estate Management Courses in India
Are you a real estate professional looking for career growth, better career opportunities, and enhancement of your entrepreneurial skills? Then, IREF’s real estate management courses in India are your passport to career enhancement, growth, and skill upgrade.
IREF’s MBA in construction management in India features a meticulously designed curriculum that touches every aspect essential for you to grow and upgrade your knowledge about the real estate industry! The course is designed by experts to meet the global talent demands of the ever-evolving, fast-growing real estate sector.
Benefits of the Course
Reservation of Seats
Open to all
Standard of Passing
Students securing more than or equal to 40% of absolute marks in each head for passing/Subject
All courses will have 30% internal component and 70% external component exam.
Award of Certificate
It is awarded by Sri Venkateshwara University, Pune India at the end of last semester examination by taking into consideration the performance of all semesters ‘examinations after obtaining a minimum of 40% aggregate out of 100%.
Institute of Real Estate and Finance, popularly known as IREF, is one of India’s finest institutes, offering competent real estate, construction, and financial management courses. We provide many real estate management courses in India, aligned with the evolving needs of the real estate and construction industry. We intend to support and foster the continued growth of the global real estate sector by providing talent that fulfills industry’s needs.
Scope of Careers in the Real Estate, Construction, and Project Management Sector
The real estate sector has picked up unexpectedly fast after the second COVID wave. It is projected to grow healthy and reach a whopping market size value of approximately USD 1 trillion by 2030. India’s rapid infrastructural growth and ongoing projects across the public and private sector make it a playground full of opportunities for those who want to prove their talent and make it big in the industry.
Why Pursue IREF’s Real Estate Management Courses in India?
Here are ten reasons you must enroll in IREF’s MBA in construction management in India.
- Comprehensive and industry-oriented course curriculum
- Syllabus updated according to changes and trends in the industry
- Focus on creating future leaders capable of driving industry growth
- Learning under industry experts and professionals
- Globally-recognized certification
- Technical and strategic skill development for better career prospects and performance
- Development of marketing, sales, and CRM skills
- Site visits for a better, real-time, and a more practical understanding of the industry and its working
- Startup support to promote entrepreneurship in the real estate sector
- Supportive and state-of-the-art learning infrastructure
Careers After IREF’s MBA in Real Estate and Construction Management in India
As the holder of an MBA in real estate and construction management in India, you qualify yourself to explore better-paying and more versatile career opportunities. IREF’s MBA in construction management in India and real estate management courses in India aim to help you grow as a professional and become a leader in this highly competitive career stream!
- There are no software or materials needed
- You'll be equipped with confidence and skills during this course, so simply need a willingness to learn
- Professional from the industry
- Mid-level professionals
- Graduate students.